By Sharon Aron Baron
Those holding appointment at the City of Coral Springs COVID-19 Vaccine site at the Coral Springs Mall must demonstrate residency of the State of Florida to be vaccinated, as determined by order of the Surgeon General of the State of Florida.
Acceptable proofs of residency include:
- A copy of a valid Florida driver license or valid Florida identification card
- Proof of a deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet, or residential rental or lease agreement.
- A utility hook-up or work order dated within 60 days before the date of vaccine.
- A utility bill, not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a federal, state, county, or municipal government agency, not more than 2 months old.
Please read more information about the location here.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.03.05No Injuries Reported After Firefighters Quickly Put Out Fire in Coral Springs Home
- Events2021.03.05Next Stop Broadway is Back with Singing, Dancing, and Acting Classes March – May 2021
- Events2021.03.04Coral Springs Residents May Qualify for Free Tax Help Through Broward Tax Pro
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show