By Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs Dental Center is hosting a “Free Dental Day” initiative aimed at the underserved community in Broward County, primarily focusing on promoting oral health and making dental care readily accessible.
During the event on Sunday, October 22, complimentary dental services such as cleanings, exams, X-rays, and consultations will be offered.
The services are open to adults and children aged eight and above, and there’s no need for prior appointments. The event takes place from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Coral Springs Dental Center located at 1700 University Drive, Suite 101.
Additionally, attendees can expect a special section dedicated to kids, emphasizing the importance of oral hygiene. The event will also feature refreshments, music, and a friendly atmosphere to ensure all attendees feel welcomed and valued.
Dr. Jared Shulman believes that good oral health is essential to overall well-being.
“We are excited to extend our services beyond our clinic’s walls and into the community, providing free dental care to those who may not have access to it otherwise.”
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- NewsDecember 2, 2023New Wellness Center Expansion Unveiled at One to One Health in Coral Springs
- EventsDecember 1, 20232024 Campout Coral Springs Returns for a Weekend of Outdoor Family Fun
- EventsNovember 30, 2023Coral Glades Students Host Drive-By Donation Drive to Support the Sawgrass Nature Center
- NewsNovember 24, 2023Meet Copper and Lil Grey: 2 Adorable Pets Looking for Their Forever Homes