By: Sharon Aron Baron
A 19-year veteran with the Coral Springs Police has just graduated from the FBI National Academy Program.
According to the city, Deputy Chief Bradley M. McKeone was one of 256 law enforcement officers who graduated from the prestigious FBINA academy at Quantico, Virginia on June 7.
As a graduate of the 276th Session of the National Academy, Deputy Chief McKeone received 10-weeks of advanced leadership, communication and fitness training from criminal justice and military professionals.
Chief Clyde Parry, who nominated McKeone to attend the academy, said the landscape of the law enforcement profession is continually evolving which requires innovative and forward-thinking leadership.
“Throughout his career, Deputy Chief McKeone has proven to be that type of leader, and this advanced training will serve him and the residents of Coral Springs well, now and in the future,”
Deputy Chief McKeone has served as the Special Weapons and Tactics Team commander, the agency’s spokesperson, and currently oversees the patrol, special operations and criminal investigative divisions for the department.
“The opportunity to attend the FBINA is one of the highlights of my career,” said McKeone.
The program is for executive-level law enforcement personnel from the U.S. and other nations, who look to raise law enforcement standards and enhance their credentials in the field.
“I look forward to implementing the training I received to better serve not only our city and its residents but the future leaders within the law enforcement profession.”
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2019.10.10Residents Needed as Paid Performers for Interactive Art Installation
- News2019.10.10Crime Update for Coral Springs: Latest Incidents Through October 2
- News2019.10.08Five Guys Opens New Restaurant in Coral Springs this Week
- News2019.10.07Delectable Foods Found at the Coral Springs Farmers’ Market