By: Claire Cornish
Waffles is a young guy, only three years old, but he is already as calm as can be, gentle and oh so affectionate. He is smart; he already knows his commands, and he will proudly give paw when you ask him to.
He also wanted to make sure to let readers know that he is a great leash walker, and he can walk to heel. He is a man of many skills who loves to shower you with kisses. Waffles is healthy and adoption ready.
Waffles would like Coral Springs residents to know: “Let me show you some tricks!” He is at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale.
Open Tuesday – Sunday, 11am-6pm (closed Monday).
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.01.25Siberian Husky Pup is Looking for Treats and Snuggles
- News2020.12.272-Year-Old Dutch Loves His Chew Toy But Would Prefer a Family Even More
- News2020.11.23Grover is a Gentle-Natured Boy Who Would Love to Cuddle Up by Your Side
- News2020.09.27Given Up by His Owners, Gunner is Looking for a New Family