By: Claire Cornish
Waffles is a young guy, only three years old, but he is already as calm as can be, gentle and oh so affectionate. He is smart; he already knows his commands, and he will proudly give paw when you ask him to.
He also wanted to make sure to let readers know that he is a great leash walker, and he can walk to heel. He is a man of many skills who loves to shower you with kisses. Waffles is healthy and adoption ready.
Waffles would like Coral Springs residents to know: “Let me show you some tricks!” He is at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale.
Open Tuesday – Sunday, 11am-6pm (closed Monday).
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- Events2020.09.14Atticus is Well-Mannered, a Shelter Favorite, and Needs a Home
- News2020.09.07After an Unhappy Life, This Good Boy Hasn’t Had a Reason to Wag his Tail
- News2020.09.01This Good Boy is Mellow and Calm and Would Love to Meet Your Family
- News2020.08.25This Handsome Hunk of a Pup is Still Looking for a Family