A Coral Springs teenager was pronounced dead on July 12, 2012, as a result of the injuries he suffered from an accident that occurred on July 6, 2012.
Preliminary investigation shows that around 9:59 p.m. on July 6, 2012, a 1989 Lincoln being driven by Brad Pincus, 26, of Coconut Creek, was traveling east on Royal Palm Blvd. at approximately the 10700 block. A bicycle being operated by an unknown black male and passenger Robert Miller, 16, of Coral Springs, who was riding on the handlebars, attempted to cross north across Royal Palm Blvd. when it appeared that the operator of the bicycle stopped short resulting in Miller being ejected and into the path of the vehicle.
Miller was transported to North Broward Regional Medical Center where he succumbed to his injuries on July 12, 2012. Pincus was not injured in the accident.
The unidentified black male left the bicycle on scene and fled east on foot.
Anyone with information regarding the accident or the identity of the black male operating the bicycle is asked to contact Officer Eric Schuster of the Coral Springs Police Department Traffic Unit at 954-346-1247.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video