By Jill Fox
The Coral Springs Festival of the Arts is seeking adult and teen volunteers to help during the weekend full of entertainment.
Attracting upwards of 30,000 from all over South Florida, the Coral Springs event showcases 175 artisans and crafters.
Volunteer opportunities are available from Thursday, March 19 through Sunday, March 22, and service hours will be given to students. Teen volunteers must be 16 years or older.
This year, the event, held at The Walk of Coral Springs will be on March 21 and 22. The Coral Springs Festival of the Arts is a weekend of art, culture, and entertainment.
Spots are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis, and the deadline for volunteer requests is March 7. Interested individuals should visit csfoa.org/volunteers.
The Walk of Coral Springs is located at 2600 University Drive.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Advertising from the University of Miami. During college, Fox enjoyed working at Walt Disney World. She loves living in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 7.
- News2020.11.26MSD Eagle Regiment Sells Poinsettias To Raise Money for London Trip
- News2020.11.24Coral Springs Siblings Create Cookbook To Inspire Kids To Eat Healthy
- News2020.11.23Principal Surprises Teacher with ‘Debate Coach of the Year’ Award
- News2020.11.22NutriFlo IV Lounge and Med Spa Brings IV Vitamin Therapy to Coral Springs