By Jill Fox
The Coral Springs Festival of the Arts is seeking adult and teen volunteers to help during the weekend full of entertainment.
Attracting upwards of 30,000 from all over South Florida, the Coral Springs event showcases 175 artisans and crafters.
Volunteer opportunities are available from Thursday, March 19 through Sunday, March 22, and service hours will be given to students. Teen volunteers must be 16 years or older.
This year, the event, held at The Walk of Coral Springs will be on March 21 and 22. The Coral Springs Festival of the Arts is a weekend of art, culture, and entertainment.
Spots are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis, and the deadline for volunteer requests is March 7. Interested individuals should visit csfoa.org/volunteers.
The Walk of Coral Springs is located at 2600 University Drive.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Advertising from the University of Miami. During college, Fox enjoyed working at Walt Disney World. She loves living in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 7.
- News2021.03.02MEDNAX Awards Four $20,000 Scholarships to Marjory Stoneman Douglas Seniors
- News2021.02.27Chris Hixon Memorial Run Raises $40,000 For Student-Athlete Scholarships
- Events2021.02.27Preparations Underway For Annual ‘Egg My Lawn’ Event Honoring Gina Montalto
- News2021.02.22Hair Color In Only 30 Minutes: Coral Springs Salon Moves In the ‘Root’ Direction