By: Claire Cornish
This exceptionally handsome five-year-old boy is a bit of a hidden gem at the shelter.
With a winning smile, thoughtful demeanor, and an immense sense of fun, Mitchell is an active boy who enjoys chill-axing as much as he enjoys running around.
Mitchell would make a good running buddy, but he would also make a good watching TV buddy if that’s what his family wants to do at the time.
Mitchell says to Coral Springs residents: “ It’s the perfect day to take me home!”
Mitchell’s ID # is A2062217, and he is currently at the Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.12.272-Year-Old Dutch Loves His Chew Toy But Would Prefer a Family Even More
- News2020.11.23Grover is a Gentle-Natured Boy Who Would Love to Cuddle Up by Your Side
- News2020.09.27Given Up by His Owners, Gunner is Looking for a New Family
- News2020.09.14Atticus is Well-Mannered, a Shelter Favorite, and Needs a Home