By: Sharon Aron Baron
A fire broke out around 4 p.m. on Tuesday at a home along NW 118 Drive and 30th street in Coral Springs, but no one was home at the time except for the family’s cat. Luckily for the cat, firefighters were able to get inside the home and Firefighter/Pararamedic JT Sepielli was able to give it oxygen.
According to Fire Department Spokesperson Mike Moser, the fire was believed to have been started in the kitchen and was contained to to that area, but smoke caused damage to other areas of the home as well.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.22Early Voting Report for October 21 for Northwest Regional Library
- News2020.10.2112 Winners Announced for ‘The Importance of Voting’ Virtual Poster Contest
- News2020.10.20Student Volunteers Needed at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution
- News2020.10.17Battery, Burglary and Extortion This Week in Coral Springs Crime