By: Matt Rothman
The Colts fell behind 1-0 in the first inning but then put up a five-spot in both the second and third inning to blow the game open.
Up next, the Colts will face the number two ranked team in the state of Florida and the fourth-best team in the country in Marjory Stoneman Douglas on Tuesday, April 27 at 6 p.m. The Eagles came into the game with a 21-2 record and had previously won 16 games coming into their final regular-season game.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.07.21J.P. Taravella’s All-County Outfielder Luis Rodriguez Makes His College Choice
- News2021.07.19Coral Springs Girls Travel Basketball Team Ranks Number 1 in the State
- News2021.07.16Coral Springs Native Caleb Roberts Selected in 5th Round of MLB Draft
- News2021.07.16J.P. Taravella Grad Jack Sinclair Drafted in 16th Round of MLB Draft