By: Matt Rothman
Ian Pearson allowed a pair of walks and hit by pitches but managed to throw a no-hitter for the Coral Springs High School baseball team, striking out 14 in the 6-0 win over Boyd H. Anderson High School Tuesday night.
Offensively, Tyler Federman and Anthony Fiore each had a pair of hits. Federman scored a pair of runs while Fiore, Ben Bersiko, Alex Christmas, Ross Lazar, and Christian Perez all drove in RBI’s.
Dylan Stolov had a hit, and Craig Dumas scored a run as the Colts improved to 5-2 on the season. They had previously beaten Blanche Ely, Pompano Beach, Hollywood Hills, and Dillard High School.
Up next, they will face Monarch High School, which comes in with a record of 7-4 this year, on Thursday, April 1, at 6:30 p.m.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.07.21J.P. Taravella’s All-County Outfielder Luis Rodriguez Makes His College Choice
- News2021.07.19Coral Springs Girls Travel Basketball Team Ranks Number 1 in the State
- News2021.07.16Coral Springs Native Caleb Roberts Selected in 5th Round of MLB Draft
- News2021.07.16J.P. Taravella Grad Jack Sinclair Drafted in 16th Round of MLB Draft