By: Matt Rothman
Ian Pearson allowed a pair of walks and hit by pitches but managed to throw a no-hitter for the Coral Springs High School baseball team, striking out 14 in the 6-0 win over Boyd H. Anderson High School Tuesday night.
Offensively, Tyler Federman and Anthony Fiore each had a pair of hits. Federman scored a pair of runs while Fiore, Ben Bersiko, Alex Christmas, Ross Lazar, and Christian Perez all drove in RBI’s.
Dylan Stolov had a hit, and Craig Dumas scored a run as the Colts improved to 5-2 on the season. They had previously beaten Blanche Ely, Pompano Beach, Hollywood Hills, and Dillard High School.
Up next, they will face Monarch High School, which comes in with a record of 7-4 this year, on Thursday, April 1, at 6:30 p.m.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.05.16J.P. Taravella Baseball’s Unforgettable Season Ends in Regional Final
- News2021.05.15Ordonez’s Walk-Off Home Run Wins Regionals for Marjory Stoneman Douglas Baseball
- News2021.05.14Coral Springs Charter Baseball Memorable Season Ends in Regional Semifinals
- News2021.05.14Coral Springs Charter Softball Falls Short of 6th Straight State Championship