By: Matt Rothman
The Coral Springs High School cheerleading team officially finished second in the BCAA County Championship on Saturday at Dillard High School.
The Colts competed against Deerfield, South Broward, and Miramar High School, who took first place in the Small Non-Tumbling Division.
“The girls put on a great performance, and I’m so proud of them,” said Head Coach Amanda Mortimer. “We will continue to push ourselves and can’t wait for regionals.”
Their team consists of Heidi Brown, Rylie Feller, Briana Alitdort, Aubrey Vance, Isabella Visca, Gianna Greco, Victoria Ortiz, Temiah Shuman, Ashley Pagliai, Alexi Rodriguez, Makinlee Dominguez, Tchelsie Septembre, Mya Hamze, and Madissen Drakes.
The Colts are coming off a season where they finished 13th in State and qualified for Nationals. Next, CSHS will compete in Regionals on Saturday, Jan. 21, at Coral Glades High School.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.02.03Coral Springs High School Girls Basketball Wins District Championship; Boys Team Hosts on Senior Night
- News2023.02.03Coral Springs Charter Cheerleading Team Places 3rd in State Championship
- News2023.02.01CSC Girls Basketball Advances in Playoffs; Boys Team Hosts Senior Night
- News2023.01.294 Teams From Coral Springs Compete in BCAA Wrestling Tournament