By: Matt Rothman
Coral Springs High School cheerleading team is officially on their way to Nationals following their win at the Universal Cheerleading Association (UCA) Regional Qualifier.
This was the first time the Colts placed first at the UCA after competing in the two competitions earlier this season.
“Obtaining a bid to attend nationals and earning first place is an indescribable feeling,” said Head Coach Amanda Mortimer. “To qualify for Nationals is huge and super exciting to have the opportunity to compete against teams from all over the nation.”
The team consists of Heidi Brown, Rachel Zimmerman, Temiah Shuman, Gianna Greco, Allie Albertson, Cassidy Carpenter, Isabella Archanjo, Isabella Visca, Victoria Ortiz, Rylie Feller, Ashley Pagliaj, Vania Saint Fleur, Rihanna Ramos, Madissen Drakes, Anaiyah Bailey, and Alexi Rodriguez.
Next, the Colts are turning their attention to Regionals, which will take place on January 14.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2022.01.26J.P. Taravella Duo Posts Historic Numbers for Boys Basketball Team
- News2022.01.26Coral Springs High School Girls Soccer Wins Opening Playoff Game
- News2022.01.25Coral Glades Girls Basketball Wins by 24 on Senior Night
- News2022.01.24Coral Springs High School Boys and Girls Basketball Host Senior Night