By: Matt Rothman
The Coral Springs High School girls tennis team picked up their first win of the season following their victory over Blanche Ely High School on Friday.
Consisting of Sophie Franklin, Ariadna Nava, Sanai Hardison, and Melody Thermidor, the team is coached by Coral Springs resident Christopher Tully, who played competitive tennis when he was younger. This is his second season as coach.
Next, CSHS will play against Coral Springs Charter on Tuesday, February 22, at 4 p.m.
Send to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2022.05.208 Students From Coral Springs Selected to BCAA All-Star Game
- News2022.05.1812 Coral Glades Student-Athletes Officially Sign to Play in College
- News2022.05.18Stephanie Basso’s 3 Home Run Game Leads CSC Softball to Regional Final
- News2022.05.17Kate Maston’s Transition from Baseball to Softball Pays off for Coral Springs Charter