By: Chris Brunner
The Coral Springs Festival of the Arts redefines Coral Springs as a cultural destination by featuring artist crafters, musical entertainment, literary seminars, chalk artists, a children’s area and much, much more.
Held on March 17 and 18, the Festival of the Arts attracts 30,000 – 40,000 people from all over the South Florida area. Held at The Walk, the event will showcase over 200 fine artisans and crafters in a juried art and craft show produced by Howard Alan Events. Five bands each playing a different genre of music will fill the air with artistic sound. Performing artists will force us to feel the beat and delight our eyes with their movement.
The Coral Springs Festival of the Arts is a family oriented event offered free to the community by the volunteers who put on the event and the businesses who support it. Funding comes partially from the City of Coral Springs and the Broward County Cultural Council.
Off-site parking with free trolley service to the Festival at The Walk is available at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts and the parking garage at the new city hall.
To view directions and complete schedules of events or to become a sponsor or volunteer go to www.csfoa.org.
The Walk is located at 2700-2900 University Drive.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed