By: Sharon Aron Baron
Back by popular demand with more food trucks in tow, Coral Springs will be hosting their next Bite-N-Sips, on Saturday, January 5 in Downtown Coral Springs.
Food truck vendors will include Olive Onion, Karmic Ice Cream, Melted Madness, World Famous Egg Roll, Reggae Beets, Virgo Bomb, Captain Lobster, Jerk it Cuisine, Chubby Mermaid, Tycoon Fun Foods, Monkeilicious, Waffle Wagon, Conch Shack, Opita, Joe Joe on The Go and more to be announced.
The “Sips” will be covered too with adult beverages available for purchase.
This family-friendly event will take place from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the City Hall Great Lawn, located at 9500 West Sample Road. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets. Free parking in the City Hall garage.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’
- Crime & Safety2022.01.14Coral Springs-Parkland Firefighter Who Battled Cancer Laid to Rest