By: Sharon Aron Baron
Back by popular demand with more food trucks in tow, Coral Springs will be hosting their next Bite-N-Sips, on Saturday, January 5 in Downtown Coral Springs.
Food truck vendors will include Olive Onion, Karmic Ice Cream, Melted Madness, World Famous Egg Roll, Reggae Beets, Virgo Bomb, Captain Lobster, Jerk it Cuisine, Chubby Mermaid, Tycoon Fun Foods, Monkeilicious, Waffle Wagon, Conch Shack, Opita, Joe Joe on The Go and more to be announced.
The “Sips” will be covered too with adult beverages available for purchase.
This family-friendly event will take place from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the City Hall Great Lawn, located at 9500 West Sample Road. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets. Free parking in the City Hall garage.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.23Marjory Stoneman Douglas Climate Sustainability Club Holds Fundraiser
- News2021.01.23National Fraternal Order of Police Reports 371 Law Enforcement Officers Have Died From COVID-19
- News2021.01.22Effective Immediately Coral Springs COVID-19 Vaccine Site to Requires Proof of Florida Residency
- News2021.01.21The Window for School Choice Applications Shuts February 8