Don’t miss the Independence Day celebration this year in the city of Coral Springs where the fun will be held at Mullins Park. Come out and celebrate on Thursday, July 4. Starting at 6 p.m., where families are invited to come and enjoy games, bounce houses, food and entertainment.
The fireworks display will begin promptly at 9 p.m. The event is free, but there will be fees for food, bounce houses and games. Parking will be available for $3 fee at the Coral Springs Gymnasium for early arrivers, and also at the main Mullins Park/Center for the Arts parking lot. Please no pets or alcoholic beverages are allowed in the park. Personal fireworks will be confiscated by Coral Springs Police.
Mullins Park is located at 10150 Ben Geiger Drive.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee