Don’t miss the Independence Day celebration this year in the city of Coral Springs where the fun will be held at Mullins Park. Come out and celebrate on Thursday, July 4. Starting at 6 p.m., where families are invited to come and enjoy games, bounce houses, food and entertainment.
The fireworks display will begin promptly at 9 p.m. The event is free, but there will be fees for food, bounce houses and games. Parking will be available for $3 fee at the Coral Springs Gymnasium for early arrivers, and also at the main Mullins Park/Center for the Arts parking lot. Please no pets or alcoholic beverages are allowed in the park. Personal fireworks will be confiscated by Coral Springs Police.
Mullins Park is located at 10150 Ben Geiger Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation