Don’t miss the Independence Day celebration this year in the city of Coral Springs where the fun will be held at Mullins Park. Come out and celebrate on Thursday, July 4. Starting at 6 p.m., where families are invited to come and enjoy games, bounce houses, food and entertainment.
The fireworks display will begin promptly at 9 p.m. The event is free, but there will be fees for food, bounce houses and games. Parking will be available for $3 fee at the Coral Springs Gymnasium for early arrivers, and also at the main Mullins Park/Center for the Arts parking lot. Please no pets or alcoholic beverages are allowed in the park. Personal fireworks will be confiscated by Coral Springs Police.
Mullins Park is located at 10150 Ben Geiger Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.05Mullins Hall COVID-19 Test Site to Close in Coral Springs
- Events2021.05.04Tickets Go on Sale for Cirque Musica Holiday Spectacular
- News2021.05.04Volunteers Show Their Appreciation for Teachers at 22 Coral Springs Schools
- Events2021.05.03Coral Springs Honors Heroes in Special Memorial Day Service