By Sharon Aron Baron
Time to throw out those old documents because the City of Coral Springs and Coral Springs Police will be hosting their next Shred-a-thon where your items will be safely destroyed.
Keeping personal paperwork with account and PINs along with other sources of identification could lead to identity theft. Avoid becoming a victim and bring any personal documents on Saturday, July 25, 2020, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Sportsplex.
It is a limit of four boxes, NO cash donations for more boxes. Also, refrain from bringing moving boxes, storage boxes, suitcases, or paperwork in plastic bags. Each additional box of paperwork will be accepted for a $5 donation, which will benefit the Coral Springs Police Community Services Component Programs. Once the truck is full, no other paperwork will be accepted.
he free, touchless document shredding event is for city residents only. All residents will be required to place their drivers’ licenses on the front dashboard upon arrival to the event. Once the truck is full, no other paperwork will be accepted. In the event of inclement weather, the event will be canceled and will be rescheduled at a later date.
The Sportsplex is located at 2575 Sportsplex Drive, Coral Springs. MAP
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.16Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Applications Open to 5 High Schools
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment
- News2021.01.13City Reminds Residents Coral Square Vaccination Site is by Appointment Only