By: Sharon Aron Baron
This year, the City of Coral Springs will take guests to Italy for their cuisine and culture at this year’s signature International Dinner Dance.
This year’s theme “Bella Notte in Italia – That’s Amore!” which means “Beautiful Night in Italy – That’s Love!” will be held at the Marriott Heron Bay on Saturday, September 15, at 7 p.m.
Hosted by the Multi-Cultural Advisory Committee, the annual event highlights a different country each year allowing guests to travel around the world without leaving Coral Springs.
Your $60 ticket will include a variety of hors d’oeuvres, an authentic Italian buffet, complimentary dinner wine, an entertaining live show, and an opportunity to dance the night away to the sounds of international music.
Although it’s not required, guests may wear international attire to lend even more of a flair to the event. Tickets are limited and will not be sold at the door. To avoid being disappointed, purchase yours early by visiting www.coralsprings.org/tickets.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.06.01Coral Springs Chief: Incident in Minneapolis Not Acceptable in our Department
- News2020.06.01City Cancels Annual Teen Political Forum Due to Planned Protests
- News2020.05.31100+ Restaurants Now Open In Coral Springs for Dining and Delivery
- News2020.05.30Tennis, Tattoos, and Massage Services Allowed to Reopen in Coral Springs