The City has launched its first Little Free Library at Mullins Park behind Volunteer Services. The wooden box is filled with donated books that are available for anyone to borrow.
The Little Free Library program was founded in 2009 to promote literacy. These boxes are designed to work as a free book exchange. Anyone can take a book, and in return simply leave another book in its place or return it shortly thereafter.
This is the first unit and more will be placed around the City. The next one will be located at City Hall.
If you’d like to donate a book that is in good condition, whether it be adult or children’s books, feel free to drop them off at the Little Free Library, located at 10000 Ben Geiger Dr.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.17Official 2021/22 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar
- News2021.05.17Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution May 19, Volunteers Needed
- News2021.05.16Winner of Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest Announced
- News2021.05.14City of Coral Springs Honors Nurses and Volunteers from COVID19 Vaccine Site