The City has launched its first Little Free Library at Mullins Park behind Volunteer Services. The wooden box is filled with donated books that are available for anyone to borrow.
The Little Free Library program was founded in 2009 to promote literacy. These boxes are designed to work as a free book exchange. Anyone can take a book, and in return simply leave another book in its place or return it shortly thereafter.
This is the first unit and more will be placed around the City. The next one will be located at City Hall.
If you’d like to donate a book that is in good condition, whether it be adult or children’s books, feel free to drop them off at the Little Free Library, located at 10000 Ben Geiger Dr.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation