The City has launched its first Little Free Library at Mullins Park behind Volunteer Services. The wooden box is filled with donated books that are available for anyone to borrow.
The Little Free Library program was founded in 2009 to promote literacy. These boxes are designed to work as a free book exchange. Anyone can take a book, and in return simply leave another book in its place or return it shortly thereafter.
This is the first unit and more will be placed around the City. The next one will be located at City Hall.
If you’d like to donate a book that is in good condition, whether it be adult or children’s books, feel free to drop them off at the Little Free Library, located at 10000 Ben Geiger Dr.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee