By: Chris Brunner
The Coral Springs American and National Little Leagues are both accepting new registrations through January.
The two leagues are separated by Wiles Road. For instance, if you live or go to school south of Wiles, you would register for the American Little League. For those north, they would be part of the National League. For more information about the North Springs Little League go here.
According to past Little League Board Member Jake Hearron, parents can take comfort in knowing the “Little League” name is the most recognized and respected name in youth sports. To be in the “Little League” offers the assurance that the league’s children and adult volunteers are the highest priority. The outcome of a game will never outlive the pride of belonging, the experience of playing, the friends and the fun. The essence of Coral Springs Little League is the people, the communities, and the everlasting bond between them.
The next registration dates are: Saturday, December 10, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and Saturday, January 7, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at Mullins Park. For more information and registration forms, go to www.csall.com
The Bill Collins Clubhouse at Mullins Park is located at 10000 Ben Geiger Dr. Coral Springs, Florida 33065.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed