By: Sharon Aron Baron
A Coral Springs man is in critical condition after he was found in a swimming pool.
According to Fire Department Division Chief Mike Moser, a call came in at approximately 12:16 p.m. on Wednesday that a male in his 30’s was discovered in a pool. When they arrived to the Daniela Springs neighborhood located west of Coral Springs Drive and north of Sample Road, they found him in cardiac arrest.
Paramedics performed CPR and were able to revive the man and Moser said he had a pulse when he was transported him to Broward Health Coral Springs.
They do not know the cause of drowning at this time.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.27Arson, Burglary, and Battery, This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26FOUND: Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home
- News2021.02.25Congress Reintroduce Bipartisan EAGLES Act Mass Violence Prevention Bill