By: Chris Brunner
The Law Offices of Adam Baron has opened its newest location at University Plaza, serving their clients in Coral Springs, Margate, Tamarac and Coconut Creek.
Originally based in North Miami Beach, Baron has been helping injured workers get their worker’s compensation benefits for over 25 years. With long-time associate, attorney Jason Weisenberg, the duo routinely spar with insurance companies in getting them to pay injured workers as well as providing them with the medical care they deserve.
“It’s always a struggle because the insurance company will look for any excuse to not pay an injured worker,” said Baron. “But we are very aggressive with our cases.”
According to Baron, their office routinely makes the insurance adjusters appear before them, for deposition, where they will ask them the “tough questions” – while they are on the record.
“Many times, the insurance companies just wind up offering money to settle once they realize they are going to be deposed,” said Baron.
Sometimes a case will need to go all the way to Judge of Compensation Claims who has the power to order an insurance company to pay lost wages or to authorize specialized care for the injured worker. Baron and Weisenberg will take a case as far as it needs to go to get their clients the benefits they are entitled to. The firm also handles personal injury cases as well.
The expansion into this area was a no-brainer for Baron:
“Moving into Coral Springs was a natural progression. More and more of our cases have been coming from this area. This city has always been the place where my family spends the most time. We eat here, live near here, socialize here, why not open an office here?”
You can reach the Law Offices of Adam Baron at 954-247-4878. Located at 3111 N. University Drive Suite 429 Coral Springs FL.
The Law Offices of Adam Baron is a sponsor of Coral Springs Talk.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2019.07.21U.S. Department of Commerce Awards Coral Springs $2.8 Million Grant
- Events2019.07.17Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 20 Amazing Shows and Concerts
- Events2019.07.16Next Stop Broadway’s Teen Theatre Project Presents ‘Chicago’
- News2019.07.16Coral Springs Collecting Back to School Supplies for Local Children