By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Tuesday, Coral Springs Police Detectives arrested a licensed massage therapist from Massage Envy after they say he sexually battered a client at the end of a massage session.
The victim advised she was having a massage at the Massage Envy, located located at 2878 University Drive on the afternoon of June 3rd. The victim stated at the end of the massage the suspect, who was identified as Michael Ster, 32, of Oakland Park, began touching her breasts. Ster then mounted the massage table and began to perform oral sex on the victim while digitally penetrating her. The victim stated she was in shock and tried to push Ster’s head away. She said he paused for a moment and continued to assault her. The victim then pushed Ster’s head off of her again, and he stopped. The victim then reported the incident to the Coral Springs Police Department. Detectives found corroborative evidence and placed Ster into custody this afternoon.
Ster was charged with two counts of sexual battery and one count of misdemeanor battery. He was booked at Coral Springs Police Department and released to Broward County Main Jail.
Anyone with information regarding this case or any similar incidents can contact Detective Mark Mitter, of the Coral Springs Police Department at (954)346-1300.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event