By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Tuesday, Coral Springs Police Detectives arrested a licensed massage therapist from Massage Envy after they say he sexually battered a client at the end of a massage session.
The victim advised she was having a massage at the Massage Envy, located located at 2878 University Drive on the afternoon of June 3rd. The victim stated at the end of the massage the suspect, who was identified as Michael Ster, 32, of Oakland Park, began touching her breasts. Ster then mounted the massage table and began to perform oral sex on the victim while digitally penetrating her. The victim stated she was in shock and tried to push Ster’s head away. She said he paused for a moment and continued to assault her. The victim then pushed Ster’s head off of her again, and he stopped. The victim then reported the incident to the Coral Springs Police Department. Detectives found corroborative evidence and placed Ster into custody this afternoon.
Ster was charged with two counts of sexual battery and one count of misdemeanor battery. He was booked at Coral Springs Police Department and released to Broward County Main Jail.
Anyone with information regarding this case or any similar incidents can contact Detective Mark Mitter, of the Coral Springs Police Department at (954)346-1300.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video