By Sharon Aron Baron
Get into the Halloween spirit with the City of Coral Springs first-ever Monster Splash event.
Held October 23 – 25, at the Cypress Pool, enjoy a Halloween decorated pool deck and two-hour pool sessions while safely dancing to festive Halloween music.
This event is free, and attendees must preregister and include the number of children and adults attending each of the two-hour spooky swim sessions. Space is limited to 80 guests per session.
To ensure all precautions and preventative measures are in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, all guests are required to wear facial coverings at all times, except when enjoying the pool — with the exception of children under 2.
The big slide will remain open, but the Splash Pad & Kids Water Play Area will be closed for the event. Outside chairs and beverages are allowed, but no glass containers are permitted.
Spooky Swim Session Dates and Times:
Friday, October 23 from 5 – 7 p.m.
Saturday, October 24 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m., 1 – 3 p.m., 4 – 6 p.m., and 7 – 9 p.m.
Sunday, October 25 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m., 1 – 3 p.m., 4 – 6 p.m., 7 – 9 p.m.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.22Early Voting Report for October 21 for Northwest Regional Library
- News2020.10.2112 Winners Announced for ‘The Importance of Voting’ Virtual Poster Contest
- News2020.10.20Student Volunteers Needed at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution
- News2020.10.17Battery, Burglary and Extortion This Week in Coral Springs Crime