By: Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs features The Boss Baby as they continue the Movie in the Park series.
Released in 2017, The Boss Baby is about a baby who is a secret agent in the war for adult’s love between babies and puppies. Starring the voices of Alec Baldwin as the title character, Miles Bakshi, Steve Buscemi, Jimmy Kimmel, Lisa Kudrow, and Tobey Maguire, this movie is rated PG.
The movie takes place on Saturday, February 24 at 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. at Betti Stradling Park located at 10301 Wiles Rd. Parking and admission is free. Blankets, lawn chairs and coolers are welcome, and refreshments will be available for purchase. The city asks that there are no glass containers, alcohol or pets brought inside the park.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1
- News2020.11.28Drop Off Hazardous Materials at 2 Different Dates and Locations in December