Join Coral Springs Multi-Cultural Committee for a unique tea party on Saturday, May 11 at 2 p.m. at the Coral Springs Marriott, located at 11775 Heron Bay Blvd. This annual tea party will delight you with entertainment, an array of international teas and Tea Trivia with a multi-cultural flair. The event is hosted by the Coral Springs Multi-Cultural Advisory Committee.
Groups are encouraged to decorate their tables with a theme of their choice. This year, prizes will be awarded to the most uniquely decorated table.
Bring your own special teacup and share your favorite teacup story. Gifts will be offered for interesting teacup stories. Participants are encouraged to wear ethnic attire to add to the multi-cultural flair.
Bring your family and friends out to this delightful afternoon. You will enjoy camaraderie and live entertainment at the event. If you cannot attend, but want to support the event, you may sponsor a table for $200 for ten people. Admission is $20 a person and tickets will not be sold at the door. Tickets must be purchased by Tuesday, May 25 at City Hall or at City Hall in the Mall.
Please make checks payable to City of Coral Springs/Tea. For more information, call Lydia Cutz at 954-344-1063.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive
- News2020.09.14Service Hours Offered for Students at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution
- News2020.09.13Battery, Burglary, and Baker Acts, Reported by Coral Springs Police