By Ryan Yousefi
The Coral Springs Museum of Art is partnering with the Sawgrass Nature Center to celebrate #GivingTuesday, an effort to encourage philanthropy and kindness in the Coral Springs community during the holiday season.
The Bob Ross and Sip! event takes place at the Coral Springs Museum of Art on Tuesday, November 29, from 5:30-8:30 pm for National Giving Tuesday Day, a date widely recognized as a launching point for a holiday giving season.
Attendees of the event have the opportunity to paint along with the late iconic art instructor and television host Bob Ross on the museum’s big screen, enjoy the museum’s art gallery, and interact with furry friends brought to the event by the Sawgrass Nature Center. A cash bar will also be available.
According to Coral Springs Museum of Art Director Jill Brown, the museum is excited about the chance to come together with the Sawgrass Nature Center to give back this holiday season.
“We are thrilled to work together with the Sawgrass Nature Center. They are a top-notch organization that is contributing to the Coral Springs community in a myriad of ways. You wouldn’t think of it right away, but we are a natural fit. Arts and Nature have always gone hand in hand. The event is going to be a fun-filled night for all ages.”
Tickets for the Bob Ross paint along can be purchased for $20 per person and online. Ticket prices include an art canvas, painting supplies, and all tools needed to create your artwork.
Seatings will take place at 6 pm, 7:15 pm, and 7:45 pm. All ages are welcome to purchase tickets, but adults must accompany minors.
According to the Coral Springs Art Museum, donations by those unable to attend the event can be made online. Event organizers can be reached at 954-340-5000 to answer any questions.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiple outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- Events2023.02.02Saint Andrew Family Carnival Returns to Coral Springs February 2-5
- Events2023.01.18Coral Springs High School Curriculum Expo Celebrates 48 Years of Excellence
- Events2023.01.15Baby Wellness Massage Celebrates Grand Opening of Coral Springs Location
- News2023.01.14Softopolis ‘Drop In’ Childcare and Wellness Center Holds Grand Opening In Coral Springs