On September 18, 2012, Coral Springs police received a call about a suspicious vehicle driving around the area of the 1300 block of NW 100 Avenue in in the Maplewood Area.
The caller provided the police with the vehicle description and tag number of the vehicle. Once officers arrived in the area the vehicle was not located. A canvass of the area revealed a residential burglary had been committed. In addition, video surveillance from a neighbor’s residence was obtained and showed in detail how the burglars operated.
Coral Springs police conducted surveillance of the vehicle, at which time they witnessed the suspects attempt a residential burglary in the City of Sunrise.
Edward Williams, 28, of Lauderhill, Marcha Felder, 25, of Sunrise and Joel Felder, 26, of Sunrise were all charged with burglary by Sunrise Police Department, in addition Williams was also charged with burglary and grand theft by Coral Springs Police Department.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2019.11.18Cold Case Cracked in 1996 Coral Springs Rape Case
- News2019.11.18Ticket Alert: Peppa Pig’s Adventure! Heading to Coral Springs
- Events2019.11.18Relay for Life Coral Springs/Parkland Hold Kickoff Event November 19
- News2019.11.17Broward County Public Schools Choice Application Window Opens December 2