By Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Police Department will be conducting a Teen Safe Driving campaign for the upcoming months to promote safer roadways.
Their goal is to ensure citizens’ safety and promote safe driving habits on city streets.
During these operations, officers from the Coral Springs Police Department Traffic Unit will be assigned to areas of concern with high frequencies of vehicle crashes.
These uniformed officers will not only educate drivers on aggressive driving behaviors but will be issuing citations to those not in compliance with state statutes.
The goal of this enforcement is to reduce crashes and prevent injuries resulting from speeding and aggressive driving.
These operations will be conducted periodically between November 18 and September 30, 2021.
This high visibility education and enforcement are conducted in conjunction with the Florida Department of Transportation’s “Alert Today, Alive Tomorrow” campaign. Additional information about his initiative can be found at www.alerttodayflorida.com.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.27Sawgrass Nature Center Holds 4th Annual Orchid Festival
- News2020.11.26City Distributes 350 Thanksgiving Turkeys to Coral Springs Residents in Need
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students