By: Sharon Aron Baron
Thanks to the investigative work of Coral Springs detectives, crime scene investigators, and the entire agency, an arrest was made after multiple burglaries to unlocked cars occurred.
According to police, between March 28 and April 1, police responded to multiple vehicle burglaries to unlocked cars in the Riverside Drive and Royal Palm area.
The contents stolen included cash, gift cards, debit and credit cards, photo IDs, a GoPro, a flashlight, and a handgun.
Additional videos of the suspect attempting to break into cars are under review, as well as additional evidence, which may lead to more charges.
No information about the subject at this time, however, police reminds residents to protect themselves and their property: Lock your car doors and remove items of value – especially the key FOB.
If you see suspicious activity, remember to Make a Call, Make a Difference, and dial 954-344-1800.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.23Video: Patient at Broward Health Coral Springs Celebrates 101st Birthday
- News2020.09.23Sawgrass Nature Center Raising Funds for Environmental Education Project for Title 1 Schools
- News2020.09.23Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’