By: Sharon Aron Baron
A brazen man is caught on surveillance walking into a Coral Springs sandwich shop demanding money, and police need your help identifying him.
On January 24, 2014, around 9:08 p.m., a white male who appears to be in his twenties, with a close cropped beard and mustache, 5’11” to 6’02”, slim build, wearing a green hoodie and gray slacks, enters the Subway sandwich shop located at 6290 West Sample Road.
The suspect approaches the seventeen year old employee behind the counter, telling him, “You’re going to listen to me. I need all the money in the register.” At this time another store employee came from the back of the store. The suspect continues to state that he needed all the money in the register. The employees gave the suspect an undisclosed amount of money.
The suspect then ordered the employees to wait five minutes before calling the Police, he then fled out the front of the store.
If you can identify the suspect, or have any information on this case please contact Detective David Young, of the Coral Springs Police Department at (954) 346-1219, or Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20
- News2021.04.14Coral Springs Man Catches Unbelievable Video of Meteor
- News2021.04.14J&J Appointment Canceled? Broward Health has a solution
- News2021.04.13City of Coral Springs Live-Streams 33rd Annual National Day of Prayer