Parental Guidance is suggested for the movie under the stars this weekend, which coincidentally, is named Parental Guidance.
Bring your blankets, chairs and picnic basket and enjoy a free movie under the stars on Saturday, February 8 at 7 p.m. as the City of Coral Springs is hosting its free Family Movie Night featuring “Parental Guidance.”
This event will feature a bigger movie screen for all to enjoy. Parking and admission are free. Refreshments will be available for purchase. The City asks that you please refrain from bringing glass containers, alcohol and pets.
Betti Stradling Park is located at 10301 Wiles Road, at the northeast corner of Wiles Road and Coral Springs Drive.
For more information, call 954-345-2200.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video