Parental Guidance is suggested for the movie under the stars this weekend, which coincidentally, is named Parental Guidance.
Bring your blankets, chairs and picnic basket and enjoy a free movie under the stars on Saturday, February 8 at 7 p.m. as the City of Coral Springs is hosting its free Family Movie Night featuring “Parental Guidance.”
This event will feature a bigger movie screen for all to enjoy. Parking and admission are free. Refreshments will be available for purchase. The City asks that you please refrain from bringing glass containers, alcohol and pets.
Betti Stradling Park is located at 10301 Wiles Road, at the northeast corner of Wiles Road and Coral Springs Drive.
For more information, call 954-345-2200.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.03.01City Celebrates 5 Amazing Residents During Women’s History Month
- News2021.02.28Clear Space by Disposing Your Hazardous Waste March 6
- News2021.02.27Arson, Burglary, and Battery, This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety