By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Coral Springs features Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children as they continue their Movie in the Park series.
Bring the family to the Tim Burton directed film on Saturday, Feb. 11 at 7 p.m which is based on the 2011 novel of the same name by Ransom Riggs. The story is about 16 year-old Jacob who discovers clues to a mystery and finds Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. But the danger deepens after he gets to know the residents and learns about their special powers.
Starring Eva Green, Asa Butterfield, Chris O’Dowd, Allison Janney, Rupert Everett, Terence Stamp, Ella Purnell, Judi Dench and Samuel L. Jackson. This film is rated PG-13.
The event will take place at Betti Stradling Park located at 10301 Wiles Rd. Parking and admission is free. Blankets, lawn chairs and coolers are welcome, and refreshments will be available for purchase. The City asks that there are no glass containers, alcohol or pets brought inside the park.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.07Register Now for the ‘King of Coral Springs’ Chess Tournament in Coral Springs
- News2021.05.06Pet Therapy Dogs Delivers Message in Honor of National Nurses Week
- News2021.05.06City of Coral Springs Facilities Still Require Face Masks, Despite Executive Order
- News2021.05.06Pet Supermarket Honors a ‘Teacher’s Pet’ that Helps Students Learn