By Jill Fox
The grocery store where shopping is a pleasure is temporarily inconveniencing some of its most loyal customers.
Residents accustomed to buying their groceries at the Publix store at Riverside Square in Coral Springs are being booted out for close to a year while the store undergoes an extensive remodel.
Of the eight Publix stores in Coral Springs, the location at 8160 Wiles Road is their oldest. Built in 1987, the 41,332 square foot store will be upgraded to one of their newest formats, offering an expanded variety in all departments.
According to Robyn Hankerson, Publix Community Relations Manager, the Coral Springs store rebuild may take up to one year.
The location closed its doors on February 13, and all associates from the store were moved to other Publix locations to continue serving their customers.
During construction, shoppers can visit nearby Publix stores, located at:
2201 North University Drive
6270 West Sample Road
10701 Wiles Road
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Advertising from the University of Miami. During college, Fox enjoyed working at Walt Disney World. She loves living in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 7.
- News2021.03.02MEDNAX Awards Four $20,000 Scholarships to Marjory Stoneman Douglas Seniors
- News2021.02.27Chris Hixon Memorial Run Raises $40,000 For Student-Athlete Scholarships
- Events2021.02.27Preparations Underway For Annual ‘Egg My Lawn’ Event Honoring Gina Montalto
- News2021.02.22Hair Color In Only 30 Minutes: Coral Springs Salon Moves In the ‘Root’ Direction