By Jill Fox
The grocery store where shopping is a pleasure is temporarily inconveniencing some of its most loyal customers.
Residents accustomed to buying their groceries at the Publix store at Riverside Square in Coral Springs are being booted out for close to a year while the store undergoes an extensive remodel.
Of the eight Publix stores in Coral Springs, the location at 8160 Wiles Road is their oldest. Built in 1987, the 41,332 square foot store will be upgraded to one of their newest formats, offering an expanded variety in all departments.
According to Robyn Hankerson, Publix Community Relations Manager, the Coral Springs store rebuild may take up to one year.
The location closed its doors on February 13, and all associates from the store were moved to other Publix locations to continue serving their customers.
During construction, shoppers can visit nearby Publix stores, located at:
2201 North University Drive
6270 West Sample Road
10701 Wiles Road
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2021.05.11GOAL! FC Prime U14 Boys Win State Soccer Championship
- Crime & Safety2021.05.06Coral Springs Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Police Shootout
- News2021.04.295 Coral Springs High Schools Ranked Among Nation’s Best
- News2021.04.28Marjory Stoneman Douglas Garden Club “Celery-brates” New Partnership with Tunie’s