By Claire Cornish
This happy little puppy is just over eight-months-old and he is already way ahead of the curve when it comes to training and commands.
Caleb was adopted at six-weeks-old, but his owners then realized they didn’t have time for a puppy. He is already house-trained and he is also extremely social, fitting in amazingly well with the older dog in his temporary foster home and also plays well with children of all ages.
Caleb is with Popo Pitbulls Rescue. He is funny, spunky, and reliably good-natured and would fit in perfectly in any home. If you would like to meet this charming puppy please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Rescued After His Owner Abandoned Him, Rusty Loves Dogs, Cats and Children
- News2021.09.07Despite Being Kept in a Backyard Cage for Most of his Life, Ryan is an Affectionate Dog
- News2021.08.23Felix is a Big-Hearted Small Dog Waiting for a Forever Home
- News2021.07.05Left at Shelter this Super-Sweet Puppy Needs TLC