Due to COVID-19, the Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Department has reimagined Santa’s arrival on a big red fire engine to reach as many families as possible.
This year, The Santa Express will still come by, but won’t make any stops. The City of Coral Springs has provided a map so families can identify when Santa will be in their neighborhood — or close.
Santa Expres will be held Tuesday, December 15, and Thursday, December 17 from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. While the fire engine carrying Santa cannot reach every city street and community, their goal is to cover as many neighborhoods as possible.
Tuesday, December 15
Coral Springs communities south of Wiles Road, east and west of University Drive.
Thursday, December 17
Coral Springs and Parkland Communities north of Wiles Road, east and west of University Drive
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event