By Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs is looking for local influencers and businesses to showcase the city on social media with its new “CS Proud Squad campaign.”
Those selected will participate in a three-month Instagram campaign and commit to posting photos showcasing the city on their feed and stories using #CSProudSquad in the post captions. The city will share their photos and stories on their verified city Instagram account.
Lynne Martzall, the city’s communications, and marketing director said that so many of residents have expressed their love of the city parks, art, restaurants, and sunsets on various digital platforms and that their new influencer campaign allows them to share it with a broader audience while working directly with their digital communications team.
“We are committed to strengthening the bonds within our community and believe this new campaign, along with our existing community-based programs, is what makes Coral Springs such a great place to work, live and raise a family.”
CS Proud Squad members will receive city incentives, including a swag bag, city social Instagram highlight,s and the opportunity to provide valuable feedback, which helps steer the city’s communication strategies. Space is limited for this pilot program, and participants must adhere to the city’s guidelines for participation.
If you are a resident or local business owner interested in participating, register at CS Proud Squad to be considered.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20
- News2021.04.14Coral Springs Man Catches Unbelievable Video of Meteor
- News2021.04.14J&J Appointment Canceled? Broward Health has a solution
- News2021.04.13City of Coral Springs Live-Streams 33rd Annual National Day of Prayer