In celebration of the City’s 50th anniversary, local high school students, along with special guests, will present “Once Upon a Dream: A Musical Celebration of Coral Springs.”
A project of the Coral Springs Community Chest, the musical parody will highlight the City’s history, told through fun songs and stories from the past five decades, while offering insight into how Coral Springs became what it is today.
The performance will take place on Thursday, March 7 at 7:30 p.m. at the Center for the Arts, located at 2855 Coral Springs Drive. Tickets are available for $10 at the Box Office at the Center for the Arts, City Hall in the Mall, Saveology.com Iceplex and Chamber of Commerce.
This 50th Anniversary Signature Event is presented by Golden Anniversary Sponsor Al Hendrickson Toyota along with Baptist Medical Plaza at Coral Springs, Advanced Cable Communications, Forum Publishing Group, Broward Health Coral Springs and Scott J. Brook, P.A.
The five high schools included are: Coral Springs Charter, Coral Glades, Marjory Stoneman, Coral Springs High School and JP Taravella High School. The school’s drama, chorus, orchestra and debate departments will all be showcased and will show the diverse talents of our local high school students. The overall production will be under the direction of Caryl Fantel of Arts Alive Community Performing Arts School.
This is the first performance collaboration of its kind for Coral Springs, and ‘Once Upon a Dream’ will be a true celebration of the wonderful city we live and work in, and the vibrant, gifted young people that we grow here. This event is not to be missed.
For general information, please call 954-344-1111.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment
- News2021.01.13City Reminds Residents Coral Square Vaccination Site is by Appointment Only
- News2021.01.13Coral Springs Resident Named Board Chair of Children’s Harbor