The 36th Annual Broward Waterway Cleanup will take place in Coral Springs at Riverside Park, 205 Coral Ridge Drive, on Saturday, March 16 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For the past 17 years, Coral Springs has participated in the county-wide effort, drawing out more than 450 volunteers last year. Participants will help search the City’s waterways for debris.
Students from Stoneman Douglas, Coral Springs High School, Taravella High School, Coral Springs Charter and Coral Glades High School are eligible to receive volunteer service hours. Also, the city is seeking event sponsors as well. For more information, visit www.waterwaycleaup.org, or call 954-524-2733.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.17Dr. John W. Ruffin Posthumously Named Martin Luther King Jr Monument Award Winner
- News2021.01.16Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Applications Open to 5 High Schools
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment