The 36th Annual Broward Waterway Cleanup will take place in Coral Springs at Riverside Park, 205 Coral Ridge Drive, on Saturday, March 16 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For the past 17 years, Coral Springs has participated in the county-wide effort, drawing out more than 450 volunteers last year. Participants will help search the City’s waterways for debris.
Students from Stoneman Douglas, Coral Springs High School, Taravella High School, Coral Springs Charter and Coral Glades High School are eligible to receive volunteer service hours. Also, the city is seeking event sponsors as well. For more information, visit www.waterwaycleaup.org, or call 954-524-2733.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20
- News2021.04.14Coral Springs Man Catches Unbelievable Video of Meteor
- News2021.04.14J&J Appointment Canceled? Broward Health has a solution
- News2021.04.13City of Coral Springs Live-Streams 33rd Annual National Day of Prayer