By: Sharon Aron Baron
A Coral Springs first grade teacher is arrested for grand theft after she rerouted paychecks from another teacher’s account into her own.
Westchester Elementary teacher Cibeis Carrillo of Weston gained access to fellow teacher Dolly Garg’s school district web account, transferring thousands of dollars over. Garg believed Carrillo gained access from her laptop that she left in her classroom.
Garg is upset because the school district refuses to pay her back and told her to get the money from Carrillo.
Carrillo who has not been fired, was removed from the classroom and to the district offices.
According to the report, the Broward Teacher’s Union insists that the internal website is secure.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.22Effective Immediately Coral Springs COVID-19 Vaccine Site to Requires Proof of Florida Residency
- News2021.01.21The Window for School Choice Applications Shuts February 8
- News2021.01.21State COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Scheduling System Now Up in Broward County
- News2021.01.20See the Works of Photographer and Filmmaker Cheryl Maeder at the Coral Springs Museum