By: Sharon Aron Baron
Police have identified the female victim who died of gunshot wounds in her Pine Ridge home in Coral Springs.
The investigation of Marilyn Clarke-Bevins, 60, who was discovered inside of her home on October 27, with multiple gunshot wounds, is being treated as a homicide said Coral Springs Police Capt. Brad McKeone. She was transported to Broward Health North where she was later pronounced dead.
Clarke-Bevins was a respiratory therapist who was originally from London, Ontario. The Pine Ridge home she was found in has been owned since 1993 by both herself and her husband Michael Bevins.
According to McKeone, they have not yet named a suspect, and consider this an isolated incident.
“There is no immediate concern for residents as a result of incident,” said McKeone.
Stay posted for more on this story.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.10.22Tickets Still Available for Comedian Whitney Cummings Nov. 12
- Events2021.10.21Tickets Still Available for ‘The Price is Right Live’ in Coral Springs Oct. 29
- News2021.10.19Volunteers Needed to Assist Free Food Distribution at Chabad of Coral Springs
- News2021.10.14Coral Springs ‘Taps’ into Bavarian Culture with Amazing Oktoberfest Celebration