By: Sharon Aron Baron
Twenty women participated in a Halloween-themed changing partner round robin hosted by the Tennis Center of Coral Springs.
Held on October 29, first place was a tie between Carmen “Wonder Woman” Rotwein (also best costume) and Carol “Cat” Moore. Second place went to Kim Studley, while third place was also a tie between Joanne Epstein and Maureen Brady.
Bottles of wine were presented to the high scorers and best costume.
The Tennis Center holiday round robins create an opportunity for people to meet and play with new people and make new friends. The next one will take place in December for the Winter holiday. For more information regarding events at the Tennis Center, go to their website at cstennis.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses