By: Sharon Aron Baron
Twenty women participated in a Halloween-themed changing partner round robin hosted by the Tennis Center of Coral Springs.
Held on October 29, first place was a tie between Carmen “Wonder Woman” Rotwein (also best costume) and Carol “Cat” Moore. Second place went to Kim Studley, while third place was also a tie between Joanne Epstein and Maureen Brady.
Bottles of wine were presented to the high scorers and best costume.
The Tennis Center holiday round robins create an opportunity for people to meet and play with new people and make new friends. The next one will take place in December for the Winter holiday. For more information regarding events at the Tennis Center, go to their website at cstennis.org.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts