By: Sharon Aron Baron
Twenty women participated in a Halloween-themed changing partner round robin hosted by the Tennis Center of Coral Springs.
Held on October 29, first place was a tie between Carmen “Wonder Woman” Rotwein (also best costume) and Carol “Cat” Moore. Second place went to Kim Studley, while third place was also a tie between Joanne Epstein and Maureen Brady.
Bottles of wine were presented to the high scorers and best costume.
The Tennis Center holiday round robins create an opportunity for people to meet and play with new people and make new friends. The next one will take place in December for the Winter holiday. For more information regarding events at the Tennis Center, go to their website at cstennis.org.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation