By: Sharon Aron Baron
Twenty women participated in a Halloween-themed changing partner round robin hosted by the Tennis Center of Coral Springs.
Held on October 29, first place was a tie between Carmen “Wonder Woman” Rotwein (also best costume) and Carol “Cat” Moore. Second place went to Kim Studley, while third place was also a tie between Joanne Epstein and Maureen Brady.
Bottles of wine were presented to the high scorers and best costume.
The Tennis Center holiday round robins create an opportunity for people to meet and play with new people and make new friends. The next one will take place in December for the Winter holiday. For more information regarding events at the Tennis Center, go to their website at cstennis.org.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.19J.P. Taravella Drama Awarded 4 Cappies
- Crime & Safety2022.05.192 Coral Springs-Parkland First Responders Named Paramedics of the Year
- News2022.05.192nd Annual King of Coral Springs Chess Tournament Held May 21
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive