By: Jen Russon
Those seeking their first dose of the Pfizer vaccine only have so long to get it at the convenient Coral Square Mall location.
Since early February, the City of Coral Springs has been an authorized point of distribution for the Florida Department of Health,
Since the Florida Department of Emergency Management has been opening so many pop-up sites as well as increasing capacity at other sites, the city announced the mall location permanently on May 14, and on April 23, they will issue its last “first” dose of the vaccine.
Coral Square Mall is located at 9469 West Atlantic Boulevard and is operational from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday until further notice. Call 954-686-4273 to make an appointment until April 23.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- News2021.05.14Homeowner Against Improvements to Kiwanis Park Takes Concerns to City
- Events2021.05.10Memorial Service in Dog Park Planned for ‘Dr Mike’ of South Gate Veterinary Clinic
- News2021.05.07‘We’re Not Out of the Woods Yet’ Warns Vaccinated Coral Springs Man Who Contracted COVID from Wife
- Events2021.05.06Lights, Camera, Action! Register For a Summer Spot in Next Stop Broadway