Coral Square Mall in Coral Springs just announced that new stores and restaurants will be joining the mall. The first one that will join their diverse retail mix at Coral Square is Torrid clothing store. Additionally, Spaghetto, Street Corner, and Oliver’s Chicken will offer shoppers new Food Court dining options this spring.
“We are thrilled to welcome these fine retailers to our tenant lineup in the upcoming months,” said Xiomara Fraga, Director of Marketing and Business Development at Coral Square. “Torrid will offer our visitors another fashionable clothing option while shopping at our center, and Spaghetto, Street Corner and Oliver’s Kitchen will provide excellent new dining options for our customers.”
Slated to open in May, Torrid offers a collection of trendy plus-size clothing including the latest apparel, lingerie, swimwear and accessories. From party-ready cocktail dresses to shirts-and-jeans outfits, the popular clothing store and online shop is the best place to find a large selection of hot, hip fashion styles for young, stylish women who wear sizes 12 to 28. The 3,901 square-foot space will be located next to Hollister.
Led by true Italian chefs and entrepreneurs, Spaghetto will bring fresh, homemade pasta and more to Coral Square. The South Florida-based eatery pledges to produce the finest Italian dishes by marrying old world pasta recipes with new world technology. Diners can look forward to quick, casual and friendly service that is typical of Italian culture when the 1,024 square-foot eatery opens in June.
Street Corner, a convenience store carrying your favorite snacks, drinks, candies and more, will open a 371 square-foot location next to the Food Court this spring. Stop in for Sips, Snacks and other items.
Oliver’s Chicken will offer a fresh take on chicken sandwiches when it opens in the spring. The difference at Oliver’s Chicken is in the cooking method. Each chicken is fried in olive oil, a GMO-free, great tasting oil that offers many health benefits. The 894 square-foot eatery, which promises all white meat, hormone-free chicken, will be located in the Food Court.
Coral Square mall is located at 9469 W Atlantic Blvd, Coral Springs, FL 33071.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event