By: Sharon Aron Baron
Several new stores have opened or are making their way to Coral Square Mall including a restaurant that’s finger-lickin’ good.
Rib Shack Foods, a fast-casual BBQ company, will offer a variety of fresh, high-quality menu items for a great price including pulled pork, chicken, brisket, and 100 percent angus beef burgers made fresh-to-order – all served with Rib Shack’s signature BBQ Sauce. The new, 1,507 square-foot space will be located next to Sbarro in the Food Court.
Also opening this summer is Love Culture, a 4,500 square-foot pop-up store for Teens and tweens that will offer the latest trends in clothing and accessories at affordable prices.
“We are always looking for opportunities to enhance the Coral Square shopping and dining experience for locals and tourists alike,” said Sara Valega, Area Director of Marketing. “We are thrilled to offer these unique concepts to our loyal customers.”
A’Gaci opened last Friday and offers trendy, feminine clothing for young fashion lovers who rock it well and march to their own beat. This high-energy company has been growing since 1971 and is now one of fashion’s fastest growing brands. The 8,396 square-foot Coral Square location is positioned next to Aeropostale.
But the best may be last: Oriental Chi, an 844 square-foot space dedicated to providing body massages, chair massages and foot reflexology, is now open next to Sears and help relax all those stressed out shoppers.
Coral Square Mall is located at 9469 W Atlantic Blvd in Coral Springs, FL and is managed by Simon Property Group.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.10.22Tickets Still Available for Comedian Whitney Cummings Nov. 12
- Events2021.10.21Tickets Still Available for ‘The Price is Right Live’ in Coral Springs Oct. 29
- News2021.10.19Volunteers Needed to Assist Free Food Distribution at Chabad of Coral Springs
- News2021.10.14Coral Springs ‘Taps’ into Bavarian Culture with Amazing Oktoberfest Celebration