By Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs Police are investigating a five-vehicle crash which resulted in the death of an older couple.
On July 4, at approximately 5:41 p.m. Coral Springs Police responded to the intersection of University Drive and Atlantic Boulevard in reference to a five-vehicle crash.
Upon arrival, two occupants of one vehicle were discovered deceased on scene and two other people from other involved vehicles were transported to Broward Health North as a trauma alert.
As a result of the severity of the crash, the Coral Springs Police Traffic Homicide Unit was called to the scene and is currently investigating the circumstances involving the crash.
The two deceased occupants were identified as Anthony Adolino, 89, and Anne Adolino, 86, of Margate, Florida, and were inside the same vehicle.
The two other parties injured in the crash were transported to nearby hospitals and are still being treated for their injuries.
Coral Springs Traffic Homicide Officer Eric Schuster has been assigned as the lead investigator for the crash and is encouraging those with information to call him directly at 954-346-1247 or by email at Eschuster@coralsprings.org
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.22Early Voting Report for October 21 for Northwest Regional Library
- News2020.10.2112 Winners Announced for ‘The Importance of Voting’ Virtual Poster Contest
- News2020.10.20Student Volunteers Needed at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution
- News2020.10.17Battery, Burglary and Extortion This Week in Coral Springs Crime