By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you own a local business, the city wants to help keep you and your employees safe.
In partnership with United Clinical Laboratory, the City of Coral Springs is now providing Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) COVID-19 testing for employees of businesses within the city.
Staff from United Clinical Laboratory will be providing testing every week beginning Monday, May 18, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Testing will be offered to Coral Springs-based business employees. Family members will be included only if the employee tests positive.
For larger businesses and organizations in the City of Coral Springs who wish to have United Lab Corporation visit their location for mass testing of employees, email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule and complete processing forms. This is not available on Mondays.
The cost is only $75 per test. United Laboratory Corporation requires all companies to keep a credit card on file and provide names of employees to be tested. Upon confirmation of testing results, the fee will be charged to the card on file.
The City of Coral Springs is not responsible for the cost associated with testing.
To Sign Up:
- Company or Management will register with United Clinical Laboratory using the attached document and email it to COVID@labunited.com
- Company or Management will put a credit card on file with United Clinical Laboratory
- The company or Management will provide a list of employees for testing.
- Once registered, the company will be provided a URL link.
- Employees will use the URL link to register and use personal email.
- Once the employee registers, a barcode will be emailed to the employee
- An employee arrives at the test site, presents a barcode to be scanned.
- Once results are processed, the tested employee will be emailed directly
- Once the results are processed, the card on file will be billed.
Proper procedures for those being tested at the drive-through test site.
- Proceed to the testing site
- Display a government-issued identification and pre-registration barcode
- Wear a mask or face covering
- The sample will be obtained with a throat swab
Persons not affiliated with a registered business, or employees who have not completed the pre-registration process will be denied testing.
Testing will take place at Sportsplex Drive in the overflow parking location off Royal Palm Blvd. (traffic flow will enter from the west and exit to the east).
For additional assistance and information, call United Laboratory Corporation at 844- 291-4292 Ext 111.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.24Coral Springs Police Seek 2 Suspects Who Conned Victim in Lottery Scam
- News2020.09.23Video: Patient at Broward Health Coral Springs Celebrates 101st Birthday
- News2020.09.23Sawgrass Nature Center Raising Funds for Environmental Education Project for Title 1 Schools
- News2020.09.23Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3