By Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Coral Springs has taken the initiative to protect its senior population from COVID-19.
They are partnering with the Florida Department of Emergency Management, Florida Department of Health, and Cleveland Clinic, to bring mobile COVID-19 vaccines to senior communities in the city — including St Andrews Towers.
City Manager Frank Babinec said on Wednesday, that by the end of this week, the city will have vaccinated 150 seniors with the mobile vaccine initiative program, without the need for scheduling or transportation.
In addition to the mobile site, the city has an appointment site at Coral Square Mall, which has vaccinated over 5,000 citizens to date.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.03.05No Injuries Reported After Firefighters Quickly Put Out Fire in Coral Springs Home
- Events2021.03.05Next Stop Broadway is Back with Singing, Dancing, and Acting Classes March – May 2021
- Events2021.03.04Coral Springs Residents May Qualify for Free Tax Help Through Broward Tax Pro
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show