By Sharon Aron Baron
To honor those who are essential to the financial vitality of Coral Springs, the Economic Development Office is launching the 2021 Business Excellence Awards.
Residents can nominate their favorite and winners are selected based on six categories: Company to Watch Award, Legacy Award, Small Company Award (under 49 employees), Large Company Award (Over 50 employees), Heart of the Community Award, and Commissioner Award.
Economic Development Office Director Kristi Bartlett said this past year, so many struggled through challenging times due to the COVID-19 pandemic – and yet, remained resilient.
“Their dedication and commitment to our city reflect the exceptional businesses we have here in Coral Springs,” said Bartlett.
Anyone is eligible to make a nomination, including owners, employees, and citizens. To nominate your favorite, an online form must be completed and submitted to the Economic Development Office by February 26, 2021.
“It is an honor to bring back the Business Excellence Awards, which will recognize and honor these businesses for their impact, hard work, and contributions to our city.”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsFebruary 22, 2024Black History Month Book Fair Celebrates African American Culture
- EventsFebruary 21, 2024Phi Xi Zeta Chapter Celebrates 16 Years in Coral Springs with Tribute to Police
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Coral Glades Educator Named Finalist for Career and Technical Education Teacher
- EventsFebruary 19, 2024Orchid and Plant Festival Returns to the Sawgrass Nature Center