By: Sharon Aron Baron
A driver lost control of his vehicle early this morning near The Walk when it struck a road sign and tree in the median.
The accident happened at the 2700 block of University Drive where witnesses said the 2006 Infiniti that was driven by Daniel Jacholkowski, 22, of Deerfield Beach was speeding and began to fishtail on the wet roads.
Passenger Jesse Ryan, 23, of Coral Springs was pinned in the vehicle requiring Coral Springs Fire Department to cut him out of the car.
According to Sgt. Carla Kmiotek it appeared that neither the driver, nor the passenger were wearing seat belts at the time of the crash.
Both were transported to Broward Health Medical Center, where they are listed in stable condition.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive
- News2020.09.14Service Hours Offered for Students at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution
- News2020.09.13Battery, Burglary, and Baker Acts, Reported by Coral Springs Police